1. Giant Christmas ball made from exercise ball (painted with acrylic paint) and plastic flower pot (sprayed with golden metallic spray) glued together.
2. Giant Christmas candy decoration was made using a pool noodle folded and stuck together with double-sided tape, wrapped in plastic wrap, put on a wooden stick and red ribbon as a final touch.
3. Christmas ornament made from painted popsicle sticks glued together.
4. Little Christmas tree made from painted plastic spoons glued on paperboard, with some decorative pearls and snow spray.
5. Christmas twine ball made using a small exercise ball, twine and PVA glue mixed with water.
6. Simple Christmas ball decoration using a small ball, an old blanket, and a ribbon.
7. Flower Christmas decoration made by gluing conchiglie rigate pasta pieces together and covering everything with silver paint.
8. Christmas wreath made of farfalle pasta ribbons glued together on a cardboard and covered in green and red paint.
9. Snowflake ornament from penne rigate pasta stuck together with some glue and covered in silver paint and glitter sparkles.
10. Little racing car toys for your Christmas tree from penne rigate, fusilli, ruote, radiatori and ditali lisci kinds of pasta.
11. Miniature Christmas tree toy constructed by gluing ruote and ditali lisci pasta together.
12. Shining hollow Christmas ornament star made from gold colored ditali lisci pasta joined together with glue.
13. Bright red Christmas star decoration made from conchiglie rigate pasta glued on cardboard.
14. Simple Christmas wreath made using old broken hanger and some Christmas tree ornaments.
15. Christmas wreath made by wrapping garland and tinsel around hula hoop.
16. Christmas wreath from pool noodle glued with pine cones and little snow spray.
17. Christmas wreath made of straws glued around cardboard with some decorative pearls.
18. Colorful Christmas tree toy made using transparent ball filled with different color acrlyic paint and a little ribbon.
19. Christmas tree topper made from pack of spray painted straws tightened together with a zipper. Or make it a simple Christmas tree ornament by hanging it on a ribbon.
20. Christmas tree ornament from real candy melted in cookie cutters, use straws to make simple holes to hang them.
21. Ornaments made from spray painted paper rolls glued together for your Christmas tree.
22. Little Christmas tree shape ornament made from bottle caps, short thread, some glitter and small decorative pom poms.
23. Christmas tree ornaments from spray painted light bulbs with a little touch of fake snow and a ribbon for hanging.
Subscribe to Crafty Panda channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC03RvJoIhm_fMwlUpm9ZvFw?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/craftypanda
Visit Bored Panda website: https://www.boredpanda.com
For sponsored content contact us at email@example.com